March 9, 2011

back to normal

since my my house being broke-in last week, my life is in chaos..
clean up the house, meet up policemen, look for a new laptop, look for a new security system and so on..





and few days after, i accidentally broke a big big big vase in my workplace..
and the vase costs 600 bucks!!
which also caused me to have a 12cm long wound on my leg..
=A=!!!
why am i so unlucky these days..

but i believe that there must be a right way to move on even though you are helpless under the dark pit..
and thank god..
my life is getting slightly better, and back to normal again..
it begins with assignments, though~
hahaha.. =D

lucky mani and pedi for the week^^
to chase away all the bad spirit LOL..
welcome back joanne 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...