December 31, 2010

merry chrismas and happy new year ♪

its heen a busy christmas~
and i barely have the time to update my blog..
wheeeew~

celebrated my christmas with my baby, family and friends~
filled the nights with delicious food, love and joy~


the year 2010 is coming to an end,
take a glance at the past 364 days..
i realized that i have learnt a lot new things as in workplace, college. friendship, relationship, family..
both the good side and bad side..

sometimes days are tough to me and i felt disguised of myself..
people around me are easily hurted by me..
they cried and heartbroken..
due to my naive and the immature ways of handling problems..
i hoped that after i went through all these days,
i have grown up in EQ =]

this year would be the last 'teen' of my age..
next year i will be 20 years old~
the beginning of 2nd decade of my life..
emooooooooo..
(*´Д`)

but time wont stop flying..
so all that i have to do is to enjoy every moment i have with all my beloveds..
be a happy girl and also share the happiness around..
and never wanna be regret till the end of my whole life..

lastly,
merry christmas 2010 everybody~
♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...