August 25, 2011

Holiday starts today! ☆

It's been a busy time since my college started..
So far I have completed 4 of my assignments, so proud of myself ψ(`∇´)ψ
But there are many more to go......
Anyway it's time to have a break~
Assignments?
Maybe later ok?
( ^_^)/~~~

The first destination,
Of coz is to enjoy my lunch with my Shiong po <3
Introducing her new toy, mini shot gun..
Which also interested the table next to us hahaha..




U wanna piece of me??
Bang!!!




Next stop, hair treatment <3
dyed hair must need intensive care, or else will be carrying a grass-look-alike-whatsoever on my head lol..
But I don't like to wrap the thing on my head, it emphasizes my face and make my bread face looks even bigger lol..




The last but not least, pavilion yeahhhh~~~
1 hour to reach there and 1 hour to back home..
Such jammed traffic.. > <

Ahah! Tokyo street!
If Shiong didnt brought me here, I dun even know the existence of this place.. Σ( ̄。 ̄ノ)ノ




After we walked in, all we know about is to eat, eat and EAT!!
The life of hungry bear =D




New quote we learned from some Japanese prank show haha..
High tension!!!!
To show extraordinary and excitement~
and the magic words worked!
Made us laugh out loud like nobody else in the world!




But I also managed to buy something besides food laaa~
(^з^)-☆
Tadahhhh~
I so likey the strawberry socks there hehe =D




I think the happy day has come to an end~
it's time to say goodbye~
tomorrow gotta work..
Work............
T____________T
It makes me wanna cry..
Lolololol..

Good night everybody,
Sweet dreams =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...