May 29, 2010

first yoga class~

yea, i know its kinda funny..
hahaha..
but its true..together with my mom and auntie..
i joined yoga class~
o(^▽^)o

today was my first lesson and it was 10.30am in the morning =x
the class size was around 5 person..
and guess what, im the youngest among all the ladies lol..
haha paiseh~

i have learn some basic breathing style and yoga posts..
but they were all sufficient to kill me.. x x
lol..
especially this, this and this!! OMG........



almost cramp my muscles.. zzz..
but after an hour of class, i felt that my whole body was relieved~~
shuang~!! O(≧∇≦)o

the trainer asks us to practice at home, which i dont think i would..
haha..
coz i was busy suffering and forgotten how the moves flow..
( ̄ε ̄;)

besides yoga class, im attending other classes such as aerobic dance, step dance and cardio pump training..
hope that my fats would be burned up in someday hehehe =]

im done for today's blogging~^^
gotta study and perhaps go for a little shopping at night? haha.. =]
see ya on the next blog~
love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...