May 20, 2010

actresses of 'FLOOD'

after finishing class at 2.30pm, me and mom decided to go boon boon cafe at taman desa to have a lunch..

i was enjoying my yee mee and facebooking using my phone..
mom also facebooking and reading magazines..
two facebook maniacs huh? xD

the weather was fine initially..
but all of a sudden the sky turned dark and lightning started to strike..
felt like the thunder was hitting straight to the ground..
car alarms everywhere..
rain poured like hell and we can hardly see the view outside..

speed up to finish my noodles..
and we went outside to get our car..
we were shocked..
i cant describe it so this is the scene we saw..


the rain was so heavy and the wind was blowing us off..
two big size potatoes were squeezing under 1 small umbrella..
and rushing to our car with the water level above our ankles..
it reminded me the scenes in the movie 'flood'..
run for our lives!!
disaster = =
but hilarious hahaha..

but we reached home safely at last..
totally wet from head to toes..
what the heck..

oh, almost forgot..
gotta pour the water out from my pity shoes..
ciaozzz~~
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...