June 30, 2010

today is a happy day =D

last day of june~
and tommorow will be the day i get my salary~
O(≧∇≦)o

wearing flower prints today~



my fashion sense was influenced strongly by my colleagues..
feminine elements became more acceptable to me~
such as laces, ribbons, flowers, straps, polka dots and more more more~ (>ε<)
i guess this is a new direction? ^^

my brunch.. = =



in a good mood the whole day~
chit-chatting around, stalking the owner of bmw x6 with my colleagues, trying new clothes, enjoy wacthing a supermodel-look-alike leng lui trying on different bikinis, window shopping and sleeping~
(´ー' )ノ

oh by the way, i reserved a super nice dress from fashion market to be bought on friday~
excited!!
♪♪♪♪♪

however~
my mood screwed up in the end of the day..
i guess 'future' is just a topic too heavy for us now..
haiz..

lastly, happy 6 months anniversary officially..
or should i say..
happy 2 and a half year anniversary non-officially..
whoah.. its been a long journey~
haha..

and for now..
all i need is a sleep~
good night everybody..
love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...