October 16, 2012

GIGA PUDDING!!

Very sorry for not updating for almost 6 days, so busy working for the last weekend..

Actually I wanted to blog about my night-out with friends at Afterwerk @ Scott Garden last Saturday. Went there happily, but the moment I sat down, I felt so moody and started to get lazy, I really don't know why, maybe the weather problem.. (why am I blaming the weather?) and ended up I didn't take any pictures at all during that night..
Failed again!

Guilt strikes right on my face for not blogging, wanna blog but nothing to blog. lol..
So I shall blog about something which I forgot to blog like 1 month+ ago..
It's GIGA PUDDING!!

What's Giga Pudding?
It's basically a caramel pudding, in XXXXL size.
Didn't know there was such thing until Naoko-chan told about it.
I really think that Japanese are creative enough to impress me haha.

Naoko-chan and me wanted to surprised the August baby Xiao Ru, coz we always buy the same clothes, bags, soft toy and stuff every year as birthday present.
so this year, we decided to go GIGA! 

Should have make the pudding together with Naoko-chan, but I was having class that day, so she did it alone, sooooorry > <
anyway, I'm gonna briefly describe how Naoko-chan made the Giga Pudding step by step:


1) Warm up 1.9 Litre of milk in a cooking pot.
2) Pour in the pudding powder.
3) Pour the mixture into the GIGA Bucket provided.
4) Leave the bucket to cool down for approximately 15-20 minutes.
4) Keep the whole bucket in the fridge for at least 6 hours.

And after 6 hours, tadah!!!!!!!
GIGA PUDDING!! 




Naoko-chan is very happy with her Giga Pudding xD




At first I thought that the pudding will look something shitty, coz we saw quite number of failures on making Giga Pudding on Youtube lol.
and I'm kinda worried that I might get a belly ache after that! I'm like guinea pig ok??!

But the result turned out to be real good!
and the pudding tasted super nice too =)
here are some of the pics.

But never never never never never eat Giga Pudding all alone! coz you might have the pudding coming out from your ears and full til die!
no la, just joking. coz the Giga Pudding is best served at least 6 pax. unless you say you have super huge tummy which I think you should go for food competition or something. lol.

oh, by the way, I have a short live recording of the Giga Pudding. haha.
this is the very first video I uploaded to Youtube.
edited using iMovie, with the help of Zhi Kang, coz I really suck at video editing haha.
shall start to learn today then =)

please enjoy!


Xiao Ru might kill me if she knows I uploaded this.
I lol-ed so hard in the when she got pranked ok?! hands keep shaking lol.

this is should be a birthday post, but somehow late.
anyway,
Happy Birthday again my beloved cousin sis 
Love you forever and ever ok =)

alright, end this post with a duck face. *quack*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...