June 25, 2010

i love my new babies ♥

after work, me and him went for dinner at kuchai lama..
and then~~
shopping~!! O(≧∇≦)o

i discovered that there are a lot of boutiques at kuchai lama..
and all of them are my new favourite spots for clothes-hunting~
some of them are fashion market, top and bottom, cana gladys, m.o.w.e., aurora and many many more~ ☆
although the price is rather costly as compared to shopping mall..
but it worths~
the designs and the quality are just so different..
like like like ♥♥♥

and let me introduce~~
my new babies..


- from aurora -

- from cana gladys -

- from m.o.w.e. -
for the first and second baby, thank you andy ♥
i love them so so so much!!! ♥

for the third baby, i would like to thank myself for able to walk up and down the stairs with damn high heels *ouch* and lastly found this lovely baby~
hahaha..

really enjoyed my night~
i just cant describe how happy am i now~
o(^▽^)o

love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...