July 1, 2010

somebody in my room

tonight ah shiong come to my house to do her assignment..
because her house's wireless is suddenly unavailable..
so, here she comes~

if she finish her work late, then i will need to share my bed with her..
huhuhu (>ε<)
im going to share only 1/3 of my territory.. lol..

tomorrow im going to get my reserved dress~
super excited~
wait for me baby~!! (●´∀`●)/

this saturday im going to look out point to celebrate my friend's birthday~
so gotta exercise and do some workout in the next 2 days..
must fit into my new clothes!!
roarrrr~!!

looking at my shiong po msn-ing, facebook-ing and assignment-ing..
i wonder what time will she finish her work?

tomorrow working early..
so sleep early tonight~
love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...