March 19, 2012

Why does he always laugh at me?

I think I'm having a problem, and it has been bothering me for quite some time..
why does he always laugh at me?
I got these nicknames from him such as 肥妹 (fat girl), 金肉火腿 (turkey drumsticks) and etc..
It hurts my self esteem and I am losing the confidence being a girl.. why from him??

Felt like I've been stabbed so hard and accurate in my heart noooooooooo..
How could this happen to me......... T^T


and I told myself that it's a girl's duty to be pretty..
I shall convert the negativity in me into inspiration.. 

Miracle only happens on people who put in effort..

And first, I gotta put in MORE effort to slim down myself..
My current weight is more than 56 and less than 58.. damnnnnnnnn.. *cry like hell*
Thinking to lose at least 5kgs for the next 2 months..
And I have already started to cut down my huge appetite and switch to a healthier diet..
Must let him keep all those words away from me.. Lol..

Lastly.. Never ever ever judge a book from it's cover..
Because a true beauty will shine from inner and not only glamour on the outer..
*winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...