March 10, 2012

10.03.12

I feel bad if I don't share this..
Found this at Tokyo Street @ Pavillion KL after my dinner..
Hokkaido Caster Cake by RT House <3

I never thought that it would be so tasty before my first bite..
it is so fluffy like it's gonna melt in your mouth..
and the caster tastes soooooooooo good yum yum~~
definitely gonna buy again during my next visit~


6 pieces in a box, and 1 piece gone missing eaten by me lol


by the way, tried a new colour for my eye shadow today..
it's blue~
I was so used to brown colour, and it felt so weird to used other colour.. =/
gotta put more effort on the techniques in using the blue lol..




I wish to write more, but my eyes can't focus anymore on the screen..
because I can hear the caster cake calling for my name, joanneeeeeeeeee come eat me LOL..

ciaosss~

2 comments:

  1. omg looks so delicious!! Too bad I'm on a diet lol

    Btw you're so pretty!!

    www.closetvoyage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks a lot <3
      btw im going on a diet as well.. fat me!! xD

      read about your blog too~
      you look so dolly~ nice!^^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...