September 22, 2011

Lifeless people like us lol

While waiting in the long queue for my dessert - McFlurry Milo, my toes started to get sore because of my high heels..
And so, he intended to borrow me his shoes..
But somehow I rejected it..
And in the end, don't know what happened and become like this LOL!!







Can I act like I don't know him?
Made me laughed like a joker = =
So embarrassing..

And here comes my McFlurry Milo~
the ice cream man was in a rush so he made me this..



It's a Milo drumstick so it should be eaten like this..
Ha.. Ha..
Not funny..



Ok..
I think I'm getting a lil bit annoying here?
So I shall ciao, and start to do my revision on tomorrow's economics test..
Haiz..

Good night everybody~
sweet dreams~
*winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...