November 26, 2010

hercules =D

call me hercules!
! coz i broke a table in my shop today hahaha..

yesterday, my chun chun came to visit me
so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
enjoyed playing with him, feel like im back to 4 years old again..
as i need to talk like him and act like him,
so that he understands me and i understand him too..
lol =D

by the way, sushi king's salmon season is going to end on 30 nov!!
for salmon maniac like me, i will never be late for it^^
they offer a wide range of salmon dishes which you wont be able to taste during the normal days, and at a slightly cheaper price too =D
especially the salmon sushi and sake don~
four stars rated ☆☆☆☆
tomorrow im going to have my dinner at sushi king~
woohoo~
excited!! wait for me ya my salmon baby^^


thats all for today~
night everybody~
love, bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...