June 10, 2010

midvalley - my heaven ♥

went to midvalley again~
with my family~
but the difference is.... im the driver haha ♥

during my sweet shopping time..
i realized that the evil-shoppaholic-joanne is going to break free anytime..
coz everything in the shop..
cosmetics, clothings, accessories, decorations, HD TVs, phones are just so seducing..
imma get them all!!
but my bank account is in deficit..
so sad (> <)
where do $$$ come from??

but i still got this ♪
canmake cheek and highlight
wanted it so badly~ arent the colour just so lovely (´ー')ノ

and i saw this..
arrrgghh..!!
i want to watch, i want to watch and i want to watch !!
to infinity.. and beyond!!
toys story 3!!
hahaha..
its on june 17, who wants to follow?? O(≧∇≦)o



really enjoyed my afternoon..
will shop again next time~
wait for me, mr midvalley.. nyahahaha.. xD
love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...