June 6, 2010

♥ home sweet home ♥

finally, im back home ♥

its a long long journey go and back from ampang..
wheeew~
but it was a good opportunity for me to polish up my driving~

today's record :
honked by somenbody : 1
blocked the traffic : 1


which was very good as compared to friday.. (●´∀`●)/



















went ioi with my family and also andy yesterday night~
after dinner, we separate ourselves into 2 team..
dad and bro went to watch ip man 2..
mom, andy and i watched prince of persia~
this is the only solution as our preferences are different.. lol..



















our movie starts at 8pm..
while walking into the cinema, 3 of us were stopped by the entrance worker..
'excuse me, your movie starts at 9.40pm..'

huh? o.o?
omg.. the ticket seller sold us the wrong tickets..
and we have to wait for another 100 minutes before the movie starts..

me and andy walked to the ticket counter and try to ask for change of tickets..
who knows, i havent started to talk, andy snatched the tickets from my hand and started to 'roar' at the person..
'tadi u salah kan?? and now i want u to make replacement..! ........'
from his eyes, i was so afraid that the 'T-bowl incident' will happen again..
(゚ Д ゚)
immediately i stopped him and apologized to the ticket seller in the end..
haizzzz..
really afraid of the way my boy boy solving problems..
almost made my heart pumped out..

anyway, joanne saved the day~ O(∩_∩)O
oh, by the way, i bought new 4 inches high heels~
geeeee just cant resist myself when i looking at how adorable it is..
2nd pairs of new shoes for me this week~
*shy*
gotta save money and go shopping again~!! O(≧∇≦)o

tomorrow will be my first day of exam.. (>ε<)
first paper : business statistics..
god bless~~~
love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...