November 8, 2011

Milky Bunny/ Tsubasa Masuwaka

Milky Bunny is going to release her 2nd CD debut on 9/11/11, which is tomorrow!!
so so so excited and I just can't wait for her new song since Bunny Days~
Bunny Days is the song which I would listen to almost every morning, it gives me energy and inspiration to start my day ♥♥



and this is the Ballad for the winter..
No Shape of Love
the lyrics were all written by Tsubasa herself..
I just can't stop myself from loving her >//<



Besides, her own cosmetics brand, Dolly Wink and CandyDoll also released some new goodies~

- CandyDoll -
foundation brush set and  cheek powder brush set..
the brushes were made of goat hair, wood and aluminium bracket.
wanted to have them, but i guess they won't be available in Malaysia sigh..


and from Dolly Wink,
Tsubasa has came out with 6 brand new sets of fake lashes~

9 Natural Dolly
10 Sweet Cat
11 Pure Sweet
12 Feminine Girl
13 Baby Girl
14 Natural Cute

Her fake lashes are one of my favourites among all the lashes I have used..
Natural-looking and super easy to apply on..
you can have the kawaii dolly look in just a few minutes ♥
personally I think that the SaSa stores would ship in the lashes, but it is just the matter of time, as you know that Malaysia is having time-lag problem most of the time..



That's all I would like to share~
stay tuned~
winks^^
*Bunny Days as the background musix*

p/s: Tsu-chan you are so awesome =]]]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...