July 21, 2010

its her birthday~

whoah..
now only i realized that my blog was dead for a week..
dont even have the time to open my laptop..
busy busy busy > <

second semester of my business course has finally started..
its going to be another tough half year..
but i guess my lifestyle will not be as boring as last 6 months..
besides college stuffs, im still working at fashion market as my part time job~
and going for yoga class and aerobic dance class..
i guess that will colour up my life a lot? haha..

oh, me and andy celebrated shiong's birthday together with her college's friends..
the venue is at gen japanese restaurant, the legend hotel..
but our GPS is not functioning and in the end we lost our way in the rain..
got so messed up with jalan kuching and PWTC.. haha..
luckily, we still managed to walk into the restaurant after an hour of hide-and-seek with the legend hotel..
special credits to mr low.. =D

and last but not least..
happy 19th birthday to shiong..
love u always~
friends forever~
love, bread ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...