June 20, 2010

found a job~ lucky ☆

received a call in the afternoon while i was watching the little mermaid.. (´ー' )ノ
i cant believe it..
2 days after the interview, i got a job!!
lucky lucky~^^
and i will be start working tomorrow at kuchai lama..
near and convenient~ O(∩_∩)O

played pool with andy in the evening..
we quarreled again..
and i was the one who start the war..
show him my shitty face and annoyed him by simply hit the ball..
sorry but i just cant control my anger roaaar!!

oh well, the war lasted only about one and a half hour..
both of us had reached to some agreement..
and everything is back to normal..
lol..
so 'nothing better to do'.. xD

at night, i went to puchong united club to have a father's day with my family..
not including my brother though..
he went back to hostel.. too bad~
the rib eye steak and escargot were nice~
satisfactory ♥♥♥
tomorrow im going back to my secondary school to take spm cert with my besties~
missed them so much..
and its been a long time since my last visit to secondary..
getting nervous now > <
haha..

gotta get up early tomorrow..
so good night everybody~
sweet dreams~
love, bread ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...