May 30, 2010

'lucky' opening of my day..

woke up at 10.30am in the morning..
happily get prepared and wear my new shoes~
going to eat breakfast with my family~~^^

after i walked out from the house..
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet~
i slipped!!
(and there was no time for me to response..)

piaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!!
i fell straight to the ground on my butt..

my mom turned her head around and saw me on the floor..
in a very ugly pose..
(really really really ugly.. ughhhh.. )
i think i saw some laughter on her face..
what the heck..
but she doesnt admit it after that.. = =
evilllll......

with my mom's help, i managed to get up from the floor..
luckily there is no other people around..
if not i think i rather bang my head hard to the wall and faint.. lol..

my butt and palm were in pain..
until now.. ishhh...

(p.s gotta ask somebody to clean the oil on the floor, so damn slippery!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...